Don't Sell your HOME! Without calling MAZZONE!
If you're planning on selling your house let me put my 17 years of experience to work for you. As a licensed Real Estate Broker starting my career with one of the largest real estate firms in Western New York I know what it takes to get your house sold in the shortest amount of time for the highest price. Selling hundreds of properties all over Buffalo and WNY since 2001 my proven record speaks for itself. Contact me today so i can add your property to my SOLD list.
OPTION 1: Full Service Program
- Full Service Agent
- No Upfront Fees
- You pay nothing until we sell your house
- Extensive Exposure
- MLS, Zillow and Trulia
- Professional Yard Signage
- Open houses
- Print ads
- Plus Much More
OPTION 2: MLS Flat Fee Program
- 6 Month MLS Listing
- Pay a one listing fee of $399.00! Save thousands in Commission
- You show your own home & take calls
- Open house marketing
- Agent helps with Paperwork & Disclosures (Per NYS law)
- MLS, Zillow and Trulia
- Yard Signage
- Additional Services Available Per Request
Ready to BUY or SELL Click Here
To learn more about our MLS Flat Fee Program Click Here
View Tom's listings Click Here
With over 17 years of real estate experience, Tom entered the real estate market in 2001 starting his career with one of the largest real estate firms in Western New York. His knowledge of the WNY real estate market and enthusiasm for real estate in general combined with excellent negotiation skills contribute to his success in anticipating and satisfying the needs of his clients which earned him the “rookie of the year” award.
After a few years Tom transferred his license to a family members real estate company which gave him more flexibility in helping home owners prepare a marketing strategy to help in selling their home in the shortest amount of time for the highest price, after a friend of Tom’s had an exhausting experience selling their home through a competitor. Tom felt that there was a need for "Real" real estate agents. He envisioned a firm where the agents would be working as a team with the support of the managing broker versus individuals competing with each other, thereby paying more attention to the customers' needs.
Tom eventually decided it was time to move on and establish a company that would have affiliations with various local and national real estate organizations throughout New York State which would provide access to a network of resources of people, knowledge, expertise, and technology in order to keep our company versed in local and national trends along with innovations so we could provide our clients with exceptional service, while equipping our team with current trends in the real estate industry. The result is New York State Realty.
Tom has diverse experience and knowledge of many aspects of real estate -- from residential home construction to traditional real estate brokerage. Tom also led the strategic marketing programs for clients' projects. He owned his own marketing firm for four years prior to entering the real estate industry. Tom's knowledge and experience extends beyond buying and selling properties to include the evaluation of investment opportunities.
With a background that includes sales management and training, Tom is able to prepare selling strategies and implement marketing plans for your property that produce results. Whether you are buying or selling, Tom can guide and educate you through each transaction. It is through this type of personally tailored service that Tom has exceeded his clients' expectations.
- Seller Agent
- Buyer Agent
- City Living
- Waterfront Living
- First-time Homebuyers
- New Construction
- MLS Flat Fee
- For Sale By Owner
Tom’s professional Achievements:
- Licensed NYS Real Estate Broker
- Member of Buffalo Niagara Association of Realtors
- Member of New York State Association of Realtors
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Member of Multiple Listing Service
- Member of Professional Standards & Ethics Committee for the WNY MLS
- Member of Government Affairs Committee for the WNY Association of Realtors
- 2015 RPAC Chairman (Realtor Action Political Committee)
Tom's Community Affiliations:
- Member of Federation of Italian American Societies of WNY
- Member of Good Government Club Of WNY
- Member of Italian American Police Association
- Member of Spirit of Italian American “Big Timers Club”
- 2015 & 2016 Business First Who's Who in Residential Real Estate Sales
- 2015 Top 100 Realtor Award in WNY
- Top 3% of Realtors in WNY